See us in the news!
Words and Actions, Purple Spot Edition
Feb 16, 2012Civil Beat
- Honolulu City Council's campaign pledges then and now
Lawsuit challenges industrial aquaculture ‘fishing permit’
Aug 03, 2011The Hawaii Independent
- A lawsuit filed today in Hawaii’s Federal District Court challenges a fishing gear permit issued to Kona Blue Water Farm by the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) for its open ocean aquaculture “aquapods.”
Biologist questions aquaculture ecosystems
Jun 12, 2011West Hawaii Today
- Biologist questions aquaculture ecosystems
The Lost Lands of `Ainalani
Oct 10, 2010FLUX magazine
- What do we do when our `ainalani, our heavenly land, looks no different than any other major metropolitan city? What do we tell the thousands of vacationers, who visit our islands for its inherent natural beauty, when our beaches are eroded upon and steel and concrete weigh down too heavily on our sacred land, our beautiful land?
Residents Oppose Nanakuli Light Industrial Park
Aug 18, 2010KITV
- Leeward Coast residents joining forces to oppose a proposed light industrial park in Nanakuli.